Learn from my mistakes... TAGS

Well maybe I'm gonna do some research, and are you have a better website to generate keyword? I just don't know it is keywordtoolDOTio/youtube a good one?
I am good at with coming up with relevant words and continually think in my head of words. I always look back of previous tags I have used and see if they apply to videos.

However I will be starting to do further research to try create more traffic on my videos.

I'm trying to find the best keywords, I wonder how I could? This tool doesn't show search data, googles keyword tool isn't versatile, and the YouTube tool is gone! :p

I'm trying to find the best keywords, I wonder how I could? This tool doesn't show search data, googles keyword tool isn't versatile, and the YouTube tool is gone! :p
Maybe find other people who create similar videos and see how they do it.

What is RS3?

Runescape 3 :D it is the newest version of Runescape. Specifically the legacy mode.

The videos I am publishing now are titled Runescape Legacy: F2P Pking -- Melee Pure | PvP/Fun
I have uploaded 20 episodes on it so far.

My series is about Free 2 Play Player killing Player versus Player with a Melee Pure on Runescape Legacy.
I showcase fun on world 33 :D

Runescape 3 :D it is the newest version of Runescape. Specifically the legacy mode.

The videos I am publishing now are titled Runescape Legacy: F2P Pking -- Melee Pure | PvP/Fun
I have uploaded 20 episodes on it so far.

My series is about Free 2 Play Player killing Player versus Player with a Melee Pure on Runescape Legacy.
I showcase fun on world 33 :D
I use to love Runescape. I was very good at it and put many hours into it :)

Back