What Makes a Banner Stand Out?

• Total voters

jg24manup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
managed to get this done. in contrast to the last one, there's a new background, plus the social media accounts. everything fits like tetris!
bannerrvmp.png

Reactions: Dryve

Marcus Walker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Finally got to like stage 2 of 3 in my banner, and i would love to see you guys banners, just gyazo them and post them below!

Are yours done? Is this the final banner or do you plan on changing it in the future?
Love the style of your banner.

Here is mine

I honestly don't like mine to much, looking for a new one. I just quickly made that one so it wasn't a blank design on my channel haha. If you know anyone who makes nice ones you should get them to message me!

Anyways great banner especially if you made it yourself.

Henry Gallimore

I WANT TO DIE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here's my current one, I've been uploading to YouTube a couple weeks now and this is my first revise. It takes me ages to do these banners because I become a little bit perfectionist, also I try to get everything to fit in the Youtube banner frame on the pc, tablet and phone version. I've found for each device they are cropped in a different way. I'm not going to lie that does my nut in![DOUBLEPOST=1476740874,1476740746][/DOUBLEPOST]I've uploaded the picture as an attached file, it looks like you actually have to click on it to see it. How can I have the banner displayed in the message like everyone else in this thread? Many thanks!

Attachments

Orion Blue

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just finished working on it:
[DOUBLEPOST=1477212250,1477211975][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's my current one, I've been uploading to YouTube a couple weeks now and this is my first revise. It takes me ages to do these banners because I become a little bit perfectionist, also I try to get everything to fit in the Youtube banner frame on the pc, tablet and phone version. I've found for each device they are cropped in a different way. I'm not going to lie that does my nut in![DOUBLEPOST=1476740874,1476740746][/DOUBLEPOST]I've uploaded the picture as an attached file, it looks like you actually have to click on it to see it. How can I have the banner displayed in the message like everyone else in this thread? Many thanks!
Upload to a image hosting site(I used tinypic) then ['img']URL['/img'] without the 's

Reactions: Henry Gallimore

Henry Gallimore

I WANT TO DIE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just finished working on it:
[DOUBLEPOST=1477212250,1477211975][/DOUBLEPOST]
Upload to a image hosting site(I used tinypic) then ['img']URL['/img'] without the 's
You've got a tasty banner there by the way
Cheers maayyynnn, would Imgur work?

Henry Gallimore

I WANT TO DIE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! Tried using imgur first myself. It didn't load but had a broken image symbol like Marcus' might just be my browser though?
Okay dude I'll keep it in mind, if imgur doesn't work I'll try another imaging host website

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I finally made a new banner for my YouTube channel.