What Makes a Banner Stand Out?

• Total voters

Haight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I just finished a banner for my twitter. Working on Youtube next. What do you think? What can I do better?Yep-1.jpg

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Here is mine, after only just now returning to my youtube channel. I should sort out the cut-out image of me on the left, but not usually seen on the computer or mobile, just on TV.
CallanChannelArt.png

Rickeeper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hi to all!

So this is my banner and Logo but sometimes i feel is bit empty yet...really don't know what to change or what to add.

It will be good if i get some feedback!

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Haight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi to all!

So this is my banner and Logo but sometimes i feel is bit empty yet...really don't know what to change or what to add.

It will be good if i get some feedback!

Thanks!

View attachment 37901
"Gaming channel" is quite bland and doesn't really show us what games you are into. Also, how do we get in contact with you or follow your social media other than youtube's links in the bottom right?

Rickeeper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
"Gaming channel" is quite bland and doesn't really show us what games you are into. Also, how do we get in contact with you or follow your social media other than youtube's links in the bottom right?
Thanks for the reply!
So how do I show the games i'm into?
How do you mean about following me in social media rather than in bottom right? I add them in my description of videos and that's only. Do you know other way/better way? :D

Haight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the reply!
So how do I show the games i'm into?
How do you mean about following me in social media rather than in bottom right? I add them in my description of videos and that's only. Do you know other way/better way? :D
I guess that all depends on your banner design. In mine, I show characters from games I'm into. I also added the links visually in my banner. I just talking about banner only not in videos. Mine is posted up a few before yours if you want to look. Anyone who plays the same games I play will notice the characters and know I'm into Quake and Titanfall. Just my take, there is no wrong or right way :)

Reactions: Rickeeper

jg24manup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Might as well post the whole thing! Recently redid this as the channel has gained a sister channel. Simple white/yellow on a fully black background. took me about an hour just centering everything to make it look pretty :p
bannerctr.png

Johnny Kag

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Screenshot at Sep 21 21-02-09.png
Saw some good designs in this thread!
Here is mine, designed it my self.
It is final :D
What do you think?

Rickeeper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I guess that all depends on your banner design. In mine, I show characters from games I'm into. I also added the links visually in my banner. I just talking about banner only not in videos. Mine is posted up a few before yours if you want to look. Anyone who plays the same games I play will notice the characters and know I'm into Quake and Titanfall. Just my take, there is no wrong or right way :)
Thanks my friend! :)

Rando

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not very good at photoshop, but here's the banner I'm working on. It needs something... more. lol
There's a kind of story behind it... trust me.

Last edited: