• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Congrats on reaching your goal! I took a peek at your channel and really like the work you do on your thumbnails! It makes a huge difference. When did you start vlogging? My wife and I have been doing it consistently for about 2 months now even though our first video was posted about a year ago haha.

If you're interested we feature channels on our blog and we'd love to feature yours and even look at doing a collab video together.
Message me on here or Facebook if you're interested. You guys are great! Keep up the good work :)
Hey!! Laura and I would love to do some type of collab video with you 2! I loved your channel I was watching the cruise vlog, Laura and I are going on a cruise in December and it got me so excited. I just subscribed, but lets definitely talk about doing a collab video that'd be awesome!

Hello! Congrats! That's so awesome :D
Your channel honestly has a very nice appeal. It's very friendly and colorful and your thumbnails are nice quality. I also like the different kinds of vlogs in different places. That's interesting !!

Keep up the good work!

Thats awesome. We just hit. 50! Its so exciting. Keep it up! You will be at 100 in no time. @Richie O'Donnell and @Laura Wills great channel. Keep it up. keep uploading!
Thank you so much! Your kind words of encouragement mean a lot to us! You're family is adorable, I love that vlogging is like the 21st century version of home videos! That water park looks soooo fun! Richie and I have yet to go this summer to our local one.[DOUBLEPOST=1470941828,1470941789][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just checked out your channel! I really enjoy your vids <3
Thank you so much!!! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470941920][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello! Congrats! That's so awesome :D
Your channel honestly has a very nice appeal. It's very friendly and colorful and your thumbnails are nice quality. I also like the different kinds of vlogs in different places. That's interesting !!

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it! Your channel makes me want to pick up my nintendo DS and start playing! :D

Back