• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just reached 40 Subs! WE'RE SO HAPPY!

Laura Wills

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We are so excited to have reached 40 subscribers! It feels like each subscriber is proof that people enjoy our content and motivation to keep making videos and posting! We're a vlogging couple from South Florida and love documenting our daily life together. Right now we are uploading about 2 times a week but in the future hope to post daily (once we're quicker at editing and better at time management). We would really appreciate any feedback on our channel, advice and support! We love the ocean, being outdoors and exploring all the local places around us! We are very friendly people and would love to get to know other creators! We also love finding new channels to support and give feedback to! :)

Bridgette Heidi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats! It feels amazing to gain new subscribers and to know that people are enjoying the content, I'm happy for you guys and I'll check out your channel :)

Laura Wills

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats! It feels amazing to gain new subscribers and to know that people are enjoying the content, I'm happy for you guys and I'll check out your channel :)
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1470837966,1470837890][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's awesome!! The drone footage is really cool, I'm jealous!
Thanks! yea, the drone is super fun to fly and the footage never gets old! We love being able to see whats around us from a whole new perspective![DOUBLEPOST=1470837987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! Congrats! Happy for you ;)
Thanks Liam!

Reactions: LiamCreates

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Onward and upward!

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Congrats on reaching your goal! I took a peek at your channel and really like the work you do on your thumbnails! It makes a huge difference. When did you start vlogging? My wife and I have been doing it consistently for about 2 months now even though our first video was posted about a year ago haha.

If you're interested we feature channels on our blog and we'd love to feature yours and even look at doing a collab video together.
Message me on here or Facebook if you're interested. You guys are great! Keep up the good work :)

Wimbus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats and best of luck in the future!