• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just hit a 1000 views!

Had a gander at your channel, I like it! Maybe just add some jump cuts and mess with colors in post-production, I think it can add a lot of value to your content!

Had a gander at your channel, I like it! Maybe just add some jump cuts and mess with colors in post-production, I think it can add a lot of value to your content!
@jake thank you! I did indeed [emoji14]

@Gee: Do you mean cut to different poses? Cause I had that tip before, really need to try that [emoji14] how would you adjust the colors?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

@jake thank you! I did indeed [emoji14]

@Gee: Do you mean cut to different poses? Cause I had that tip before, really need to try that [emoji14] how would you adjust the colors?

Yea it happens automatically for the most part if you pause between your different "segments" and cut the dead time between them no need to specifically move positions rather than taking a pause.

Colors are a part of editing and the easiest way would be LUTs. They are little plugins that you click and drag in and they change your footage to look cinematic which is very pleasing to the viewer. I'm not sure which free programs support LUTs but you could look into monthly subscriptions for Adobe Premiere.

Yea it happens automatically for the most part if you pause between your different "segments" and cut the dead time between them no need to specifically move positions rather than taking a pause.

Colors are a part of editing and the easiest way would be LUTs. They are little plugins that you click and drag in and they change your footage to look cinematic which is very pleasing to the viewer. I'm not sure which free programs support LUTs but you could look into monthly subscriptions for Adobe Premiere.
I already cut out pauses, so in a sense I am already using jump cuts. Yet people tell me to use jump cuts, so that confuses me a bit.

I use filmora, which actually has LUT's. I just never use them. I'll have a look at them :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

Back