• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just hit a 1000 views!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice one. Keep up the good work. I must check out your channel some time.

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Jakes Aquatic Addiction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey well done! i remember you popped over to my milestone and congratulated me! 11 vids and 1k views that is good! further more 44 subs :0 well done! keep on growing!

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Had a gander at your channel, I like it! Maybe just add some jump cuts and mess with colors in post-production, I think it can add a lot of value to your content!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Had a gander at your channel, I like it! Maybe just add some jump cuts and mess with colors in post-production, I think it can add a lot of value to your content!
@jake thank you! I did indeed [emoji14]

@Gee: Do you mean cut to different poses? Cause I had that tip before, really need to try that [emoji14] how would you adjust the colors?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@jake thank you! I did indeed [emoji14]

@Gee: Do you mean cut to different poses? Cause I had that tip before, really need to try that [emoji14] how would you adjust the colors?
Yea it happens automatically for the most part if you pause between your different "segments" and cut the dead time between them no need to specifically move positions rather than taking a pause.

Colors are a part of editing and the easiest way would be LUTs. They are little plugins that you click and drag in and they change your footage to look cinematic which is very pleasing to the viewer. I'm not sure which free programs support LUTs but you could look into monthly subscriptions for Adobe Premiere.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yea it happens automatically for the most part if you pause between your different "segments" and cut the dead time between them no need to specifically move positions rather than taking a pause.

Colors are a part of editing and the easiest way would be LUTs. They are little plugins that you click and drag in and they change your footage to look cinematic which is very pleasing to the viewer. I'm not sure which free programs support LUTs but you could look into monthly subscriptions for Adobe Premiere.
I already cut out pauses, so in a sense I am already using jump cuts. Yet people tell me to use jump cuts, so that confuses me a bit.

I use filmora, which actually has LUT's. I just never use them. I'll have a look at them :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk