• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just crawled above 2000 subscribers

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Some days ago I reached the BIG 2000 milestone. :)
I am so happy and actually never thought it possible when I started my channel about a year ago. And again I owe a lot to Yttalk and all the amazing people in here. Thanks a million for tips, tricks and advice and a big thanks to you who subscribed.:thumbsup2:
By the way should I do a giveaway??

Congratulations on reaching 2000 subscribers. You must be proud that your work is paying off! I actually recently subscribed to your channel - maybe it was yesterday or the day before? - as enjoyed your facebook video, which I found very humorous and true to life. I hope you find greater success yet!

Congrats dude!! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. You know man, I think if you made more videos regularly than you have, you'd grow pretty quickly.

Congrats dude!! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. You know man, I think if you made more videos regularly than you have, you'd grow pretty quickly
Thanks dude I appreciate the kind words. Yeah maybe, but it takes a lot of time making scripts and animations so I dont upload that often at the moment. hopefully i will have more time in the near future:)
Thanks again for the kind words:up2:

Congrats dude!! You must be proud that your work is paying off! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. I hope you get few more!

Nice work dude - congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Re. giveaways - these are just hassle IMO. You can make a thank you video / Q&A etc if you feel you need to mark the occaision.

Re. giveaways - these are just hassle IMO. You can make a thank you video / Q&A etc if you feel you need to mark the occaision.
Thanks dude. I will remember this:)[DOUBLEPOST=1505467727,1505410665][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats dude!! You must be proud that your work is paying off! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. I hope you get few more!
Thanks a million:)

Back