Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Just crawled above 2000 subscribers

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by Dave2017, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $55
    Some days ago I reached the BIG 2000 milestone. :)
    I am so happy and actually never thought it possible when I started my channel about a year ago. And again I owe a lot to Yttalk and all the amazing people in here. Thanks a million for tips, tricks and advice and a big thanks to you who subscribed.:thumbsup2:
    By the way should I do a giveaway??

hayaanda likes this.
  2. TheMoonchinKing
    Cash:
    $12
    Congratulations on reaching 2000 subscribers. You must be proud that your work is paying off! I actually recently subscribed to your channel - maybe it was yesterday or the day before? - as enjoyed your facebook video, which I found very humorous and true to life. I hope you find greater success yet!

3. Chaotix
    Cash:
    $2
    Congrats dude!! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. You know man, I think if you made more videos regularly than you have, you'd grow pretty quickly.

4. S_Mielz
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $1
    Great job! I’m shooting for 2000 myself!

5. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $55
    Thanks dude I appreciate the kind words. Yeah maybe, but it takes a lot of time making scripts and animations so I dont upload that often at the moment. hopefully i will have more time in the near future:)
    Thanks again for the kind words:up2:

6. Jay_ocbeatz
    Cash:
    $0
    Congrats dude!! You must be proud that your work is paying off! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. I hope you get few more!

7. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $273
    Nice work dude - congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Re. giveaways - these are just hassle IMO. You can make a thank you video / Q&A etc if you feel you need to mark the occaision.

8. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $854
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

9. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $55
    Thanks dude. I will remember this:)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2017 at 6:37 PM ---
    Thanks a million:)