• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just crawled above 2000 subscribers

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some days ago I reached the BIG 2000 milestone. :)
I am so happy and actually never thought it possible when I started my channel about a year ago. And again I owe a lot to Yttalk and all the amazing people in here. Thanks a million for tips, tricks and advice and a big thanks to you who subscribed.:thumbsup2:
By the way should I do a giveaway??

Reactions: hayaanda

TheMoonchinKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on reaching 2000 subscribers. You must be proud that your work is paying off! I actually recently subscribed to your channel - maybe it was yesterday or the day before? - as enjoyed your facebook video, which I found very humorous and true to life. I hope you find greater success yet!

Chaotix

Reaction score
Congrats dude!! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. You know man, I think if you made more videos regularly than you have, you'd grow pretty quickly.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats dude!! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. You know man, I think if you made more videos regularly than you have, you'd grow pretty quickly
Thanks dude I appreciate the kind words. Yeah maybe, but it takes a lot of time making scripts and animations so I dont upload that often at the moment. hopefully i will have more time in the near future:)
Thanks again for the kind words:up2:

Jay_ocbeatz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats dude!! You must be proud that your work is paying off! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. I hope you get few more!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice work dude - congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Re. giveaways - these are just hassle IMO. You can make a thank you video / Q&A etc if you feel you need to mark the occaision.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Re. giveaways - these are just hassle IMO. You can make a thank you video / Q&A etc if you feel you need to mark the occaision.
Thanks dude. I will remember this:)[DOUBLEPOST=1505467727,1505410665][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats dude!! You must be proud that your work is paying off! I just checked out your channel. Your videos are quality. I hope you get few more!
Thanks a million:)