Gaming JOIN THE STAR CHILDREN?

Star Children

Hello! My name is KSwische and I am a 20 year old youtuber who has just begun a new collaboration whisper/ASMR gaming channel called Star Children! It's one of the first of its kind and it should be very exciting to see where we all go.

We're looking for individuals with amazing attitudes and the ability to record high quality whisper commentary on adventure games.

You can be any gender, most ages, avid gamer or not, new to YouTube or veteran. The main objective is just the content not the amount of members or their notoriety.

If you are interested in joining check out the channel's first video to see what we are doing and send me an email of interest at: starchildrenyt@gmail.com!

You can also contact me through skype name: KSwische

Have a great day everyone!!
❤️ KSwische ❤️[DOUBLEPOST=1477466544,1477434257][/DOUBLEPOST]This channel will be one of the more unique channels found in YouTube Gaming. It's a newer type of selective gameplay. In one day it has already had a wonderful response by audience members.

Last edited:
Hello! My name is KSwische and I am a 20 year old youtuber who has just begun a new collaboration whisper/ASMR gaming channel called Star Children! It's one of the first of its kind and it should be very exciting to see where we all go.

We're looking for individuals with amazing attitudes and the ability to record high quality whisper commentary on adventure games.

You can be any gender, most ages, avid gamer or not, new to YouTube or veteran. The main objective is just the content not the amount of members or their notoriety.

If you are interested in joining check out the channel's first video to see what we are doing and send me an email of interest at: starchildrenyt@gmail.com!

❤️ KSwische ❤️[DOUBLEPOST=1477466544,1477434257][/DOUBLEPOST]This channel will be one of the more unique channels found in YouTube Gaming. It's a newer type of selective gameplay. In one day it has already had a wonderful response by audience members.
This is my regular channel if you want to get an idea of how I am without whispers and some of my work.

I love the new channel buddy hopefully you can find someone that also can wisper good haha i would do it but i cant. I mean no joke i do not have the ability to wisper ask my mom every time i try i just speak with a low vioce hah would not help that channel would it?

I love the new channel buddy hopefully you can find someone that also can wisper good haha i would do it but i cant. I mean no joke i do not have the ability to wisper ask my mom every time i try i just speak with a low vioce hah would not help that channel would it?
I know buddy. ❤️ You will always be apart of our Wischers community. You are such a big part and help already. See you soon!

Back