JD´s World Hits 500 total views

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
I hit 500 total views on my Vlog channel this morning (around 7.00 GMT)

Those views are mostly thanks to all of you YTtalk members and for that I am extremely grateful!

I now have 18 subscribers on my Vlog channel. Things are moving upwards and I am excited to see what the future brings when I am able to provide more entertainment over all my channels!

My thanks to YTtalk members again! Great community!

Jonathan

I hit 500 total views on my Vlog channel this morning (around 7.00 GMT)

Those views are mostly thanks to all of you YTtalk members and for that I am extremely grateful!

I now have 18 subscribers on my Vlog channel. Things are moving upwards and I am excited to see what the future brings when I am able to provide more entertainment over all my channels!

My thanks to YTtalk members again! Great community!

Jonathan

Nice man :D It's a great start to your list of achievements! :) Keep it up! :D

Either I got extremely popular while I slept or someone is view botting my channel :eek:

I had 100 views on the YTtalk Promotional Video when I went to sleep this morning (yea I know, I went to sleep when normally people wake up.. I iz vampire haha)
And now I have 251 views... That´s 151 views in 9 hours! That is a record for me since I opened my channels. I posted this thread when I had 500 views, now I have 705 views.... 205 views in 11 hours is awesome if it´s real views! I even gained a subscriber so it must be "real" right? Also 8 likes on it... I mean I am promoting the f**k out of myself on many different venues... Could it be the secret was using Metadata so perfectly hmm

In any case, I am happy as can be! Gained a subscriber, 151 views and 8 likes while I slept... Who could ask for anything more:)

Jonathan

Thats real good, I only seen it when it was unlisted myself, am I right that this is another because I am sure I liked it last night but this one I was able to like, you now have 10 on it :D

I think the like system is faulty somehow, I´ve been liking videos and when I come back my like is not there... But also there could be just "like lag" as I call it lol

10 likes is just awesome! Thanks :)

Hopefully my more "relevant" videos will get just as much views hehe Currently it´s at 292 views (the promotional video that is)... which hopefully means people will start registering with YTtalk hehe

Metadata, I love you :p

Jonathan

Back