Jake paule might be getting sued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this could go in the YouTube chat / gossip forum since it's news related to a YouTuber, so I've moved it there. ^_^

But geez! He sounds like he never grew up. Sometimes news like this makes me worry about the future generations. They're watching this kind of stuff and thinking it looks fun and is acceptable behavior.

I think Phillip DeFranco put it best.

'If they get sued what happens? they record going to the court room, then they record moving out they get a new house AND THEN DO A HOUSE TOUR it's just free promotion nobody can win in this situation.'
I agree with this, I think he put it the best way it can be put.
I hate, hate people like Jake Paul, he just strikes me as a total moron, and while I know there is time and a place for his kind of content the lack of empathy he has towards his neighbours is just... wow

Doesn't matter in the long run.

I think Phillip DeFranco put it best.

'If they get sued what happens? they record going to the court room, then they record moving out they get a new house AND THEN DO A HOUSE TOUR it's just free promotion nobody can win in this situation.'

exactly. everything he does is a PR stunt, including looking like an idiot on the News. the big companies don't even care he acts like a total moron because his "numbers" matter. Having 7+ million followers and converting 5% of those into a sale is big money for businesses. He is smart knowing that, but his method of gaining fame is sickening

this is guy is just everywhere on youtube... its starting to become everyday bro XD butttt... i think i will just stick to gaming for now :)

exactly. everything he does is a PR stunt, including looking like an idiot on the News. the big companies don't even care he acts like a total moron because his "numbers" matter. Having 7+ million followers and converting 5% of those into a sale is big money for businesses. He is smart knowing that, but his method of gaining fame is sickening
Wait...says the one with a "How to vlog like Jake Paul video? :D

They are typical bullies. Awful. Unfortunately most things won't affect them because they're narcissistic.

The latest twist is that a photograph of his "arrest" is circulating and a lot of people are saying it's fake (publicity stunt)

428226FB00000578-0-image-a-3_1500537795796.jpg

I must admit - that cop's uniform looks a bit fake and brand new, perfectly clean with big creases on it (like it's been bought and taken out of the packaging a few hours ago) Also the police hat looks fake - Thoughts ?

Wait...says the one with a "How to vlog like Jake Paul video? :D
The latest twist is that a photograph of his "arrest" is circulating and a lot of people are saying it's fake (publicity stunt)

428226FB00000578-0-image-a-3_1500537795796.jpg

I must admit - that cop's uniform looks a bit fake and brand new, perfectly clean with big creases on it (like it's been bought and taken out of the packaging a few hours ago) Also the police hat looks fake - Thoughts ?
that does look pretty fake, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a publicity stunt !

The people who are subscribed to his channel and watch his video instigate his behavior. He knows it will keep people engaged to his channel and increase his popularity by entertaining people with his crazy antics. I don't blame him for taking advantage of the situation since it is what he bases his channel around but like you said he can do all of that without making his neighbors miserable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back