Jake paule might be getting sued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Big YouTuber vlogger and Disney channel star Jake Paul might be getting sued because he's disrupting the streets in la! Some of you might not know who Jake Paul is he's the fastest growing channel right now on YouTube along with other members of team 10, all the members in the team 10 live together. Jake and the other members of team 10 have been disrupting the neighborhood with all of his fans standing outside the team 10 house, him and his brother will throw merch into the street with a canon. Jake and outher members have done pranks like putting a bonfire into their pool, running over his friend with car in the middle of the street. He also goes to stores and disturbes everyone who's in the store! Just recently channel five went to the team 10 house to inview him and he was very disrespectful towards the news caster, the other members started jumping on the news casters van! What do you think of all this? Fame doesn't give your a right to disrespect the genral public!

Last edited:

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Doesn't matter in the long run.

I think Phillip DeFranco put it best.

'If they get sued what happens? they record going to the court room, then they record moving out they get a new house AND THEN DO A HOUSE TOUR it's just free promotion nobody can win in this situation.'

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Big YouTuber vlogger and Disney channel star Jake Paul might be getting sued because he's disrupting the streets in la! Some of you might not know who Jake Paul he's fastest growing channel right now on YouTube along with other members of team 10, all the mebers in the team 10 live the together. Jake and the other members of team 10 have been disrupting neighborhood with all of his fans standing outside the team 10, him and his brother will throw merch into the street with a canon. Jake and outher members have done pranks like putting a bonfire into their pool, running over his friend with car in the middle of the street. He also goes to stores and disturbes everyone who's in the store! Just recently channel five went to the team 10 house to inview him and he was very disrespectful towards the news caster, the other members started jumping on the news casters van! What do you think of all this? Fame doesn't give your a right to disrespect the genral public!

Yuck, it's everything that is bad about YouTubers and their desperation for views and internet fame. What is bad is that videos like that just encourage others to do the same. They see their content, see that it gets lots of views and then decide to emulate it.....

Reactions: chottom

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree that Fame doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful, but even if they get sued and go to court, they'll just move and do it all over again.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree that Fame doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful, but even if they get sued and go to court, they'll just move and do it all over again.
I know they will! It's horrible![DOUBLEPOST=1500505011,1500504792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yuck, it's everything that is bad about YouTubers and their desperation for views and internet fame. What is bad is that videos like that just encourage others to do the same. They see their content, see that it gets lots of views and then decide to emulate it.....
People are using excuses for saying he's only a kid he doesn't know what he's doing, but he's 20.... that's only a year younger than me he's no child and he should definitely know better at that age!

Reactions: chottom

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think another huge issue is the team10 house is a registered business with its address publicly shown on google searches making it easy for fans to gather and cause a ruckus.

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The worst part was when he was asked about it, he simply said that he couldn't do anything about it. Really? I know tons of people that have YouTube channels that make it EXPLICITLY clear not to show up at their front step. They will just gain more popularity if they get sued. I really don't care for Team 10, but they really bring down the image of other YouTubers by association. The media already sees popular YouTubers as people negatively influencing others. Pewdiepie lost his contract over a misunderstanding, Casey Neistat was see as a sellout when he sold his company to CNN, etc. We really need stop giving attention to people like Jake Paul and change the way the media views YouTubers. It's bad enough as it is.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The worst part was when he was asked about it, he simply said that he couldn't do anything about it. Really? I know tons of people that have YouTube channels that make it EXPLICITLY clear not to show up at their front step. They will just gain more popularity if they get sued. I really don't care for Team 10, but they really bring down the image of other YouTubers by association. The media already sees popular YouTubers as people negatively influencing others. Pewdiepie lost his contract over a misunderstanding, Casey Neistat was see as a sellout when he sold his company to CNN, etc. We really need stop giving attention to people like Jake Paul and change the way the media views YouTubers. It's bad enough as it is.
Even if he couldn't do anything about the fans the least he could do is to stop breaking dishes into the middle of the street street and being disrespectful to the neighborhood

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
never heard of them and don't care to. if what you say is true, it'll all catch up to them sooner or later.
It was the news and h3h3 productions made a video about and I also seen him do this in his vlog

Status
Not open for further replies.