• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

It's Over 9000!!! (9k Subscribers in under 10 months)

Just woke up and saw that I passed 9k subs. It's been a tough grind since after my big momentum during mid December. I'm so focused on chasing my competitors, that I'm never really satisfied with my growth. So it's nice to write these posts to be able to be thankful and be proud.

I've been waiting for a good month to reach this milestone just so I can make a post with this title. :) Now time to get focused and aim for the big 10k before Jan 15th which would be my 10th month as a Youtuber. I don't think I'll reach it by then, but I will die trying

It_s_over_9000.png
Wow 9K! So cool!! I can't even imagine!! Congrats!

Well done mate that's some going to get that many know such a short time. I've been doing it for 7 months and I'm on 173, but to be honest I didn't think I'd get this far so soon lol. Well done mate you deserve it ☺

Cool stuff !
Only for days to go to reach your goal of 10k, maybe with a new upload you can do it :)
When filtering your videos by views, some have badly translated titels (german).
When filtering by date the titels are all in english. Weird. Do you use translations or is it a weird auto-translation bug ??

Back