Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

It's Over 9000!!! (9k Subscribers in under 10 months)

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by PositivelyBrainwashed, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Nebojsa032
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $85
    Wow, congratulations! I really wish you to grow even more and even faster, but that is really impressive ;)

PositivelyBrainwashed likes this.
  2. PositivelyBrainwashed
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $4
    Thanks I'm gonna hit 10k by Sunday even if I'm not able to make an uploadl. But what do you exactly mean by filtering them? And yes I google or auto translate descriptions, captions and titles as suggested by a user here with over 100k+ subs.

3. Action Toys Fun
    Congrats on your success! That is truly sweet!!:wavespin: Can't wait to get passed 1000 subs for my channel since I just read Youtube will start selecting new channels to feature that are over 1000 subs in the "On the rise" section!

4. Hi!MyNameIsJan
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $105
    When you are on the channel page and click on "videos" you see all public videos of this channel.
    There you can list them by date "old to new"/"new to old" and by views.
    If i filter by views the translations appear.
    I would advise you to turn off the (german) translation. Your video is in english anyways so you don´t want to attract viewers only speaking german.
    Also i wouldn´t click these videos as the grammatical errors in the translated titles are pretty bad :)

5. ChrisLegend
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $7
    Screw congratulating you on 9000 Aaron, congrats on the 10,000 coming right around the corner. Your channel is blowing up and you deserve it with how hard you work :)