Other It Seems South Florida Has No YouTube Vloggers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Robau

I was wondering if there are any Youtubers from Florida. If so, perhaps there could be a gathering organized to get to meet up with other Florida YouTubers for some possible collaborations.

I was wondering if there are any Youtubers from Florida. If so, perhaps there could be a gathering organized to get to meet up with other Florida YouTubers for some possible collaborations.

HELLO!! I am actually a beginner Vlogger from South FLorida, Working to build up my channel.... I live in a great city and I don't understand why this place (where people come to vacation) has not gotten involved into sharing the life here into YouTube. If you know any others please let me know. Thanks

HELLO!! I am actually a beginner Vlogger from South FLorida, Working to build up my channel.... I live in a great city and I don't understand why this place (where people come to vacation) has not gotten involved into sharing the life here into YouTube. If you know any others please let me know. Thanks
Hey man I checked out your channel and your definitely from Miami. I agree with your post completely. ; )

I've always wondered the same. Most channels I've encountered from South Florida are just gaming, which is slightly disappointing. But I'm a vlogger/creator from South Florida...I live in Fort Lauderdale but make frequent trips to visit family and friends in Miami.

Im a youtuber who lives in pembroke pines but im willing to drive to the fragging ends of the earth to make videos, whose bout it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back