Other It Seems South Florida Has No YouTube Vloggers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Robau

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was wondering if there are any Youtubers from Florida. If so, perhaps there could be a gathering organized to get to meet up with other Florida YouTubers for some possible collaborations.

Reactions: WillDaMann

WillDaMann

Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any Youtubers from Florida. If so, perhaps there could be a gathering organized to get to meet up with other Florida YouTubers for some possible collaborations.
HELLO!! I am actually a beginner Vlogger from South FLorida, Working to build up my channel.... I live in a great city and I don't understand why this place (where people come to vacation) has not gotten involved into sharing the life here into YouTube. If you know any others please let me know. Thanks

Jazmin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I live in Orange County...I think that's central florida though

Jay Terrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HELLO!! I am actually a beginner Vlogger from South FLorida, Working to build up my channel.... I live in a great city and I don't understand why this place (where people come to vacation) has not gotten involved into sharing the life here into YouTube. If you know any others please let me know. Thanks
Hey man I checked out your channel and your definitely from Miami. I agree with your post completely. ; )

Reactions: Alex Chavez

Alex Chavez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys! I'm a fairly new vlogger from Miami! Check out my channel and let me know what you think!

Reactions: Jay Terrell

inkeater

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Commentator, Designer
I've always wondered the same. Most channels I've encountered from South Florida are just gaming, which is slightly disappointing. But I'm a vlogger/creator from South Florida...I live in Fort Lauderdale but make frequent trips to visit family and friends in Miami.

jaysonr0

Reaction score
Im a youtuber who lives in pembroke pines but im willing to drive to the fragging ends of the earth to make videos, whose bout it?!

jaysonr0

Reaction score
d
I'm in Jacksonville! I don't do daily vlogs, but I do all types of vlogs :)
hmm well i mean im doing a road trip to georgia soon, maybe i could stop by and we can make a slick vlog! :) how do you want to talk about this? You have an email or snapchat?

Status
Not open for further replies.