Is this legit or is it just for Sub4Sub? Subpals

If something seems too good to be true, then it most likely is.

Would you try it?[DOUBLEPOST=1426800659,1426800480][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a bit hesitant.

What if Youtube ban my channel and delete my videos then i would be extremely p****d/annoyed if that happened!!

Why pay for subs at all? Why not just work harder on your channel's content so more people would be likely to sub? I would never pay that site for anything. The whole downside to sub4sub is the fact that there's no guarantee the sub will view your content which is really what you want. You want views, likes/dislikes and conversation in the comments.
People must be desperate for even considering this. I would not risk the small chance of Youtube taking down my channel because of something like this. And these subs won't even look at your vids.

It's like shoveling muddy dirt into your living room, hoping it will turn into gold.

Why not go to Google+ to the sub4sub community and get tons of subs there

Would you try it?[DOUBLEPOST=1426800659,1426800480][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a bit hesitant.

What if Youtube ban my channel and delete my videos then i would be extremely p****d/annoyed if that happened!!

Personally, no. That doesn't mean that it isn't going to skyrocket someone to YouTube stardom. Just HIGHLY unlikely. And if there is ever a concern that something you are doing might be against the TOS and it looks shady to begin with, probably best to avoid it or spend enough time making certain you won't get in trouble for it.

Look here's the thing with YouTube and subs, you have to remember that subs are still real people and the only reason that they should be subscribing is because they enjoy your content and want to see your videos pop up in their sub boxes. If this company or whatever just employs people to go and subscribe to these channels I'm pretty sure that channel wouldn't even personally be used by them so yes your sub count may get a bit bigger but nothing really happened. All you have to do is just make your channel a friendly and informative and/or entertaining environment (depending on your channel type) so that they will want to stick around, I know it is easier said than done but keep at it and you'll get there.

As for a network I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be happy with sub4sub and don't rush into one unless you absolutely need one. I know that there are many big YouTubers out there who are still with adsence and are managing just fine, they will only really help your channel out if you are big. The only reason I joined my network was because at first I didn't have a bank account so wanted to get money through PayPal and I also wanted to ensure a monthly payment for monthly subscriptions I have, now that those facts are no longer an issue I am actually contemplating leaving, not because they are a bad network or anything but I just feel like I am not big enough to really benefit from them yet. To add to that I actually remember one of a certain network's staff (I forgot who exactly he was and where he was from) said on video creators said about this exact issue and he pretty much summed up why bigger channels get better treatment. He basically said that by splitting your earnings with the network you are basically paying them that much money to help them, so if you get £100 per month and have a 90/10 split, you can't expect them to fully support your channel and personally assist you to grow with only £10, it just isn't logical.

I think if you want to put money towards channel growth, it would be better invested in advertisement. youtube do their own adsense advertisement. or if you have a facebook pace for your channel you can pay facebook for advertising.
At least the people that sub from that are genuinely interested and you can be sure of that.

Sounds like SubTrain or whatever it's called. I would stay away. People won't be subbing because they like your channel.

Ok thanks everyone i won't try things like Subpals because it seems all you get is dead and not active subscribers and i DON'T want to risk getting my Youtube channel getting banned.

I will continue to promote my YouTube channel on Twitter(following lots of people and DM people telling them about and to check out) my Youtube channel/video and may be subscribe).

It is the best way to grow my Youtube channel and it has been proven so far in the last 3/4 months. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1426854789,1426854560][/DOUBLEPOST]And in that way i am getting good comments on my Youtube videos and i just LOVE interacting with my subscribers/viewers and i want to keep it that way! :)

Back