Is this legit or is it just for Sub4Sub? Subpals

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just found this website subpals(dot)com and it says they will get you lots of subscribers on Youtube that are real people(according to them) and they will be 100% legit and active!!

I saw there reviews on there homemade page and most of them are very good.

So i am wondering is this legit or are they tricking me it is just for sub4sub??

Will i get in trouble with Youtube and ban my channel?

Should i use this to grow my Youtube channel a lot more?

Subpals(dot)com seems like a 100% real and legit way to get real and active subscribers according to them and users who have used them.

Subpals is free and they do paid pricing plans/accounts as well..

And No i am NOT doing Youtube videos just for subs and get very populer/big on Youtube because i am just looking for other ways to grow my Youtube channel even more rather then relying on just Twitter to get traffic and i really enjoy making Youtube videos. :)

Last edited:

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds shady to me. I don't care what the reviews say. If the site isn't about networking and just about subs then it's a scam. It's already been proven that getting many subs quickly isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Oh, and any site that has the word 'sub' or 'subs' in it and it has to do with YouTube, I'd never trust. YouTube channels have been taken down for less.

Reactions: SuckMyDax

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It is definitely sub4sub, for sure. Under their list of subscription options, each free bracket ranks upwards from:
  • Sub Back to 20 Channels
  • Sub Back to 10 Channels
  • Sub Back to 15 Channels
And then the paid "Enterprise" option doesn't have to sub back, haha. Of course not.

Reactions: SuckMyDax

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So SubPals is just for Sub4Sub.

What about if i join a Youtube network?[DOUBLEPOST=1426797800,1426797633][/DOUBLEPOST]I just found another thread about this on here and one of the posters was the Subpals admin/support and he replied:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew and I am one of the support agents at Subpals.com. Although this message is bias, I hope to clarify some of your questions and and help you understand why we offer such a service and how it helps your channel grow.

SubPals is a "Sub4Sub" website, which means you have to subscribe to users in order for you to receive subscribers back. The only plan that does not require you to subscribe back to anyone is the Enterprise plan, which currently costs $5 for the first month and $10 for the ongoing months.

When you activate any plan other than the Enterprise plan, the SubPals system automatically subscribes you to 10 or 20 other channels (depending on the plan you choose) and then you automatically receive subscribers back. This is an effortless process and literally takes 1 mouse click once you are logged in. The subscribers you receive are not targeted subscribers, but they are from real and active accounts.

The system has been setup to ONLY allow you to send and receive subscribers from the account you are trying to promote, which helps ensure all subscribers everyone receives are real and active. To help you understand this further, here's an example: If my channel is /YouTubeMarketing101 and that is the channel I want to grow by using SubPals, then when I login and activate a plan, I will subscribe to other channels from /YouTubeMarketing101 and I will receive subscribers back to that same channel. I cannot create a dummy account, such as /XYZBot and subscribe to the channels with that and receive subscribers back. What would the point be for me to promote a channel that I don't intend to use/grow? In conclusion, I MUST SUBSCRIBE WITH MY SAME ACCOUNT I AM TRYING TO PROMOTE.

This helps ensure the integrity of the system, but it does not mean that the subscribers you receive are targeted. If you have a gaming channel, you can expect to receive subscriptions from other gaming channels, as well as fitness/dancing/music channels...and the list goes on. Since the subscriptions you receive are not targeted, you will not receive as many views/likes/comments from these subscribers, but you will indeed receive some because they are real and active accounts. Post some interesting videos and some of these subscribers will definitely watch them!

So the final question is, "What is the point of increasing my subscribers with SubPals if those subscribers are not going to contribute much to my videos' views/likes/comments?" - Apart from the fact that SubPals is free to use, the reason is simple, but let me ask you a question first. When you browse around YouTube and stumble across an "OK" video, do you subscribe to that channel if they have 100 or even 500 subscribers? In most cases, people will answer "No". What if that same channel had 10,000 subscribers, would you feel more inclined to subscribe to it? In most cases, people will answer "Yes".

The fact is, if you don't have a high number of subscribers, it's extremely difficult to get more subscribers because most people quickly come to the conclusion that it's not worth subscribing to the channel if other people are not either. As a result, SubPals gives you the chance to grow your subscriber count so you can start being taken seriously and gain more subscribers naturally. If you don't have a high number of subscribers, in most cases, you cannot expect people to take you seriously and subscribe to you. If there were two identical channels in every way, but one had 100 subscribers and the other had 5,000 subscribers they received from SubPals, you would see the channel with 5,000 subscribers naturally growing at a significantly quicker pace for much less effort.

We've seen channels start using SubPals at close to 0 subscribers and use it every day until they get to 5,000+ subscribers. At that point, these same users no longer need to use SubPals because they're gaining enough recognition to naturally receive 20-50 subscribers each day.

The conclusion is that SubPals gives every channel a better chance of being successful. If you constantly post very poor videos, but have 5,000 subscribers, you cannot expect to become the next YouTube phenomenon. However, if you are posting legitimately great videos, but are not receiving the recognition you deserve because you have such a low subscriber count, then SubPals is the solution for that problem.
This was a long message, but I hope it was worth the read. If you ever contact SubPals, you will always get a response and it will be easy to see that we are real people who care and are here to help. In the very near future, we will be launching a brand new system, which will give you MANY more tools and features to help you grow your YouTube success, for free. I hope you will all give SubPals a try and if you ever have questions, you can contact us directly from the "Contact" page on the website. Thank you.
@mercmonster @BamaGuyRTR

What do you think?

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So SubPals is just for Sub4Sub.

What about if i join a Youtube network?[DOUBLEPOST=1426797800,1426797633][/DOUBLEPOST]I just found another thread about this on here and one of the posters was the Subpals admin/support and he reply
There's nothing wrong with joining a youtube network as long as you do your research. You don't even have to join a network because after a certain about if time and activity on your channel, you're made a youtube partner.

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's nothing wrong with joining a youtube network as long as you do your research. You don't even have to join a network because after a certain about if time and activity on your channel, you're made a youtube partner.
Read my 2nd half of my post above.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
I've got a few bridges to sell if anyone is interested. Subscribers love bridges.

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Why pay for subs at all? Why not just work harder on your channel's content so more people would be likely to sub? I would never pay that site for anything. The whole downside to sub4sub is the fact that there's no guarantee the sub will view your content which is really what you want. You want views, likes/dislikes and conversation in the comments.

Reactions: Ian W.

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why pay for subs at all? Why not just work harder on your channel's content so more people would be likely to sub? I would never pay that site for anything. The whole downside to sub4sub is the fact that there's no guarantee the sub will view your content which is really what you want. You want views, likes/dislikes and conversation in the comments.

And i forgot to say that is Subpals is free and they do paid pricing plans/accounts as well..

Last edited: