Is our channel trash?

TheValueKing

So we're looking to start getting alot more serious on our youtube channel. The channel is about us reviewing unboxing and reviewing cheap products that we find on the WISH app. We know it's been done before 1,000 times, but we feel like most of the review channels have a certain level of uniqueness that is missing.

We just want to bring laughs, give informative content, and help people who are on a really tight budget.

How can we improve? Or is the overall idea to our channel something we should scrap?

Our channel is: TheValueKing all one word if any of you are interested in checking it our and leaving us feedback

Yes. Your channel is trash.[DOUBLEPOST=1512284604,1512284588][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm just kidding.[DOUBLEPOST=1512284969][/DOUBLEPOST]So. Since you have such few videos I went ahead and started at the beginning. I was disappointed to see that you didn't do a skit at the beginning of your new video. You guys are hilarious and I've never seen a review channel do something like that before. It made it more fun.

Yes. Your channel is trash.[DOUBLEPOST=1512284604,1512284588][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm just kidding.[DOUBLEPOST=1512284969][/DOUBLEPOST]So. Since you have such few videos I went ahead and started at the beginning. I was disappointed to see that you didn't do a skit at the beginning of your new video. You guys are hilarious and I've never seen a review channel do something like that before. It made it more fun.

Haha thank you for even taking the time out of your day to check out our channel! We're glad to see you enjoyed the skits. We actually have been getting better feedback on the skits more than the reviews, and originally we were going to do that to help ourselves stand out. But due to time constraints, it doesn't work to well in our favor because making skits each video takes alot longer. And we kinda want to post 2 vids a week from here on out.

But then again lol. quality over quantity! We might go back to the drawing boards to see if we can find a way to make the skits happen, cuz we actually had a lot of funny ideas planned out, specifically for the item in the newest vid too.

Thank you again :)!

So we're looking to start getting alot more serious on our youtube channel. The channel is about us reviewing unboxing and reviewing cheap products that we find on the WISH app. We know it's been done before 1,000 times, but we feel like most of the review channels have a certain level of uniqueness that is missing.

We just want to bring laughs, give informative content, and help people who are on a really tight budget.

How can we improve? Or is the overall idea to our channel something we should scrap?

Our channel is: TheValueKing all one word if any of you are interested in checking it our and leaving us feedback

you guys have such amazing charisma! keep going! i can really see yall in the future, looking back at these videos of you starting out :)
keep up the great energy and fun comments when you review the products! atm, in my opinion, the only thing setting you apart from larger creators is the camera quality and lighting :) so in short: great charisma, great content, great idea + channel name/ branding. only thing to improve in the future: lighting + maybe camera xx

Hey Guys,
I watch the first video when you open your page. It was the review about the lighter.
You guys are great and I subscribed to you and liked your video because I truly found it Entertaining.
I think if you guys just have fun with it and keep going and upload new things daily or weekly I do not see you all have many problems.

I wish you great luck with your channel,
Sean

Looks funny, looks a little cheesy in the thumbnails. Can’t tell what your going for, but I’d say to make them more extreme and crazy to entice clicking, yea do click bait. Because likely, people will stay around and watch through

Looks funny, looks a little cheesy in the thumbnails. Can’t tell what your going for, but I’d say to make them more extreme and crazy to entice clicking, yea do click bait. Because likely, people will stay around and watch through

See and I would say no click bait. Because that is fooling your possible new subscriber and or viewer.

I don't its right to fool someone into wathing your content.

Back