Is our channel trash?

I love the skits in the beginning it adds a different level that not many people are doing.Though if I can recommend to fix the head room on some of the videos, just to much empty space. Also I think you should get a new background, something from one of those tv ads. Overall I really enjoy the videos and I'm interested in seeing what you do next.

you guys have such amazing charisma! keep going! i can really see yall in the future, looking back at these videos of you starting out :)
keep up the great energy and fun comments when you review the products! atm, in my opinion, the only thing setting you apart from larger creators is the camera quality and lighting :) so in short: great charisma, great content, great idea + channel name/ branding. only thing to improve in the future: lighting + maybe camera xx

Thank you a ton Kadelle! We just checked your channel and watched the styling bag for christmas vid! As soon as we get our man purse game on point, we'll be sure to use those tips lol

But thank you a ton for watching and thank you for the feedback :)!

We're glad to hear you see some potential in us. We both agree that the camera quality and lighting could both improve drastically, we're currently saving up for a Canon70D so but it won't be for some time since Xmas set us back haha.

Thank you again for the feedback! Keep up the great work as well! You're doin everything right![DOUBLEPOST=1513985865,1513985672][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lighter video had me in stitches!
Keep creating content, the future is bright!!

Thanks you two for watchin! Appreciate it! haha we're so over that lighter one, we're working on some bigger and better vids from here on out! Glad you liked it though!

Also, that TRex in the mall in your latest vid was awesome! Shouldve rode on it haha

Btw, great transitions in the vids ![DOUBLEPOST=1513986071][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love the skits in the beginning it adds a different level that not many people are doing.Though if I can recommend to fix the head room on some of the videos, just to much empty space. Also I think you should get a new background, something from one of those tv ads. Overall I really enjoy the videos and I'm interested in seeing what you do next.

Thanks for watchin Histor-E! Really like what you're doin with the channel! As long as you're consistent, you'll takeoff! Quick request lol, can you do a vid on General Buttnaked in Liberia? it's an interesting topic and shows the bad state that place is in!

And as far as the skits, we were orignally going to bail on them, but it seems thats what people like most AND like you mentioned, it helps us stand out! So we'll be working towards creating more as time goes on!

Hey Guys,
I watch the first video when you open your page. It was the review about the lighter.
You guys are great and I subscribed to you and liked your video because I truly found it Entertaining.
I think if you guys just have fun with it and keep going and upload new things daily or weekly I do not see you all have many problems.

I wish you great luck with your channel,
Sean

Thanks for watching and the feedback Sean! Checked out your channel too btw and wanted to mention that I'm a firm believer in meditation and spirituality, so i found your channel really interesting ! (Ryan)

Also, thank you for subscribing and giving our channel a chance! We appreciate it! I think our main focus now is consistency and camera quality. We're really appreciating all of your feedback!

Looks funny, looks a little cheesy in the thumbnails. Can’t tell what your going for, but I’d say to make them more extreme and crazy to entice clicking, yea do click bait. Because likely, people will stay around and watch through

Thanks for the feedback Gaijillionaire. We do agree that our thumbnails are trash lol. We just don't know too much on how to improve them or make them eye catching. We're thinking of downloading GIMP or photoshop and trying to learn how to improve them. We want to keep them a consistent pattern where its quick for us to make and efficient. But we just don't know how we want them yet.

Thanks for letting us know though, the only way to improve is through criticism so we really appreciate the honesty!

Also, your channel is doing quite well, keep up the videos! Phantasy Star seems confusing with all the different character names and stuff lol

Thank you a ton Kadelle! We just checked your channel and watched the styling bag for christmas vid! As soon as we get our man purse game on point, we'll be sure to use those tips lol

But thank you a ton for watching and thank you for the feedback :)!

We're glad to hear you see some potential in us. We both agree that the camera quality and lighting could both improve drastically, we're currently saving up for a Canon70D so but it won't be for some time since Xmas set us back haha.

Thank you again for the feedback! Keep up the great work as well! You're doin everything right![DOUBLEPOST=1513985865,1513985672][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks you two for watchin! Appreciate it! haha we're so over that lighter one, we're working on some bigger and better vids from here on out! Glad you liked it though!

Also, that TRex in the mall in your latest vid was awesome! Shouldve rode on it haha

Btw, great transitions in the vids ![DOUBLEPOST=1513986071][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for watchin Histor-E! Really like what you're doin with the channel! As long as you're consistent, you'll takeoff! Quick request lol, can you do a vid on General Buttnaked in Liberia? it's an interesting topic and shows the bad state that place is in!

And as far as the skits, we were orignally going to bail on them, but it seems thats what people like most AND like you mentioned, it helps us stand out! So we'll be working towards creating more as time goes on!

Thank you for that, I'm working on putting on more content on a consistent basis. Yeah I'll do some research on him and let you know when I film that episode.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing more of your skits!

Thanks for the feedback Gaijillionaire. We do agree that our thumbnails are trash lol. We just don't know too much on how to improve them or make them eye catching. We're thinking of downloading GIMP or photoshop and trying to learn how to improve them. We want to keep them a consistent pattern where its quick for us to make and efficient. But we just don't know how we want them yet.

Thanks for letting us know though, the only way to improve is through criticism so we really appreciate the honesty!

Also, your channel is doing quite well, keep up the videos! Phantasy Star seems confusing with all the different character names and stuff lol
Oh you saw that? Thanks. As for thumbs it is up to you but make sure the bottom right corner is empty as it always gets hovered by the time code. Fill the space and keep text big. I think those are universal rules.

Great channel - I like how your channel has a sense of humor in it rather than giving a dry, boring opinion on it - I would suggest making your thumbnail text bolder and easier to read and make it focused on what the video is about. This way, you should get more views.

Best of luck with your channel!

It's got potential, I mean the fact you guys get like 200+ on the videos is a good sign of progression. Keep going for it!

Back