Is my network ripping me off? + Adsense VS a Network

Views and earnings just updated again. $43.26 for 69,000 views in total. Is this good?

How many of those views are monetized? Compare your earnings based on those views, not total. That's really the number you need to check. But it seems like a descent amount at first glance.

It doesn´t sound fair to me, I thought you were supposed to get paid around a dollar for every thousand views!

It doesn´t sound fair to me, I thought you were supposed to get paid around a dollar for every thousand views!

That has never been the case, it's always been monetized views, and unless you're on a contract that says you're getting $1 per 1000 monetized, then it's variable. Not everyone sees ads, if they don't see the ads, the view isn't monetized. You can have 1 million views, but if only 1000 are monetized, then you only get paid for 1000 views.

Revenue in not directly dependent on views, it always fluctuates, revenue goes up when there are large advt campaign ... You should consider for Network if you are taking help of their services like music and video usage rights. If you are not using their services you will loose your money. They cut up to 40% of your earnings.

Back