Is mobile gaming a good startup?

Nah I mean like other small youtubers just leave a comment on their videos maybe :) anyways whatever way it works for you is how you should do it! Don't let people influence your choice to much :) often the more unique you are, the better :)
Yeah that could be nice but unfortunately I don't know anyone else of my friends who do youtube :(

Okay so I jsut made my first mobile gaming video with a game called battle bay but I didn't do any commentary as I was to nervous and couldn't get into the flow :(

Hope you will please check it out how I am doing and if you enjoyed it ;)

Honestly it doesn't matter what kind of games you play or what you play it on, there's so many different consoles and so many different fanbases people are bound to just hop onto your channel as long as its not fakey :) and probably play some of the recently released games (reviews maybe?)

I'm consistently amazed at the amount of poor advice given here. Just because you make videos on games means nothing. There are millions of gaming channels below 100 subs. So Idk what this guy was talking about.

I am a mobile YouTuber and yes it has very low competition compared to console and PC gaming channels. The downside is that quality games don't come around every week. Games that do come out sometimes are only popular for a week. You need to learn Titles, Tags and Description and how they can help you. If you just post mobile game videos without proper SEO, your going to be driving uphill in reverse. We want your channel to be going downhill in drive.[DOUBLEPOST=1485633104,1485633027][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay so I jsut made my first mobile gaming video with a game called battle bay but I didn't do any commentary as I was to nervous and couldn't get into the flow :(

I honestly wouldn't bother if you don't add commentary. Not trying to be rude, but competition is too much to not stand out from the crowd. Just decide whether you want to be a YouTuber or not, lose the fear and dive in head first :). Over time you will improve I promise.

sorry man I was only trying to be nice
I'm consistently amazed at the amount of poor advice given here. Just because you make videos on games means nothing. There are millions of gaming channels below 100 subs. So Idk what this guy was talking about.

I am a mobile YouTuber and yes it has very low competition compared to console and PC gaming channels. The downside is that quality games don't come around every week. Games that do come out sometimes are only popular for a week. You need to learn Titles, Tags and Description and how they can help you. If you just post mobile game videos without proper SEO, your going to be driving uphill in reverse. We want your channel to be going downhill in drive.[DOUBLEPOST=1485633104,1485633027][/DOUBLEPOST]

I honestly wouldn't bother if you don't add commentary. Not trying to be rude, but competition is too much to not stand out from the crowd. Just decide whether you want to be a YouTuber or not, lose the fear and dive in head first :). Over time you will improve I promise.
y[DOUBLEPOST=1486153635][/DOUBLEPOST]That's awesome! :) it doesn't matter that you didn't put any commentary, the nervous feeling will go away the more you do it tho :)

Back