Is it okay, for a channel to grow slowly, at the start?

slow growth is normal however I've noticed 0-1000 took months but 1000 -2000 only took a month and a half so i think once you get more subs they come faster

I suppose more people share the video[DOUBLEPOST=1473008649,1473008593][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just focus on your own content and don't worry about how other channels developed :)

True, But I think it is interesting as to how the other channels grow, Thanks for the advice though :D

Starting slowly?!?!? 1000 in a week or your channel is garbage.

For real, everyone starts slowly unless they get lucky with some type of viral video/natural talent to entertain then they will see quick growth.

Starting slowly?!?!? 1000 in a week or your channel is garbage.

For real, everyone starts slowly unless they get lucky with some type of viral video/natural talent to entertain then they will see quick growth.

Haha, Okay thanks bro !

I'm sure many people have said now but yes it's fine to have small growth. As many have previously said, as long as you create good content and use the tags and titles effectively then who knows your channel may suddenly boom.

I'm sure many people have said now but yes it's fine to have small growth. As many have previously said, as long as you create good content and use the tags and titles effectively then who knows your channel may suddenly boom.

Thanks man, I appreciate all the advice !

Back