Is it hard to gain subscribers?

I just came across some fake movie trailers about
Titanic 2 - Jack's Back 2019 Trailer Remastered and it gained 32M views....are we allowed to make such fake trailers and videos ?
this creator is part of the patreon community where you get paid for doing creative works...let's join and see what happens

It really depends on you content, how much time you invest in your channel and.......ehh luck:)
No seriously you got to have videos that people actually want to watch....if not you wont get very far. at the beginning it takes lots and lots of time and you will probably feel like you are getting nowhere...When I say luck it is because some of us has been lucky enough to get a video featured on bigger channels (of course you have to ask for this first) but if they like your videos and you´re lucky enough to get through to them it will help you a lot in gaining subs:)

At the very beginning of starting my channel, it was extremely hard to gain subscribers, because... well, nobody knew about my channel! but as I continued uploading my channel slowly, very slowly started gaining traction and slowly started to gain more subscribers at a faster rate. Yes. Gaining subscribers is hard. But it is even harder for newer channels, the more you commit and regularly upload and stay active, the more subscribers and views you will get.

This youtube thing is more complex than it seems. It’s more than just posting videos every day, you have to know what you are doing and do the right thing.

Back