Is it hard to gain subscribers?

Sickly Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its been difficult to achieve my firtst 50 subscribers. I upload entertainment daily and i guess that supposedly helps but it been a rough road. Honestly i believe There's no one answer to this question and it basically varies due to the content you create, your personality in said content and how often you upload.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would say it depends on your niche ultimately...Vlogs, how to's and following trends (if done properly) are more likely to yield subs quicker and in larger amounts than say a review channel or something covering properly niche things...Ultimately it should come down to how good your content is and how likely it is that people will share it with others :)

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And I haven't gotten half way to 100 in a whole 10 months. Just goes to show how it is REALLY damn hard to put your finger on the growth of a channel and how easy/hard it is for you to gain subs/views.
Well that was in 2015 so i can tell you now that im about to hit 2k what the trick was in my case and it might work for you.The trick to me was junk content. Or what i call junk content. Fill your channell with as much medium sized videos with silly tittles. Gaming is the easiest in my opininon, all you have to do is lets play. But no more than 5 minutes and while playing them set a trend thats not the usual ones like for example im playing scary games so im going to force screem my lungs off vs im playing a scary game i got scare ******** now i have to eat one full spoon of chillie so youres viewers will know that iven if you faked your reactions, soon or later youre gonna be praying to the toilet gods. Fun stuff like that will grow you quick cuz its not just the video..is you and the video kind of thing going on.

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think uploading videos which are currently trending in the same geo that you are targetting for , copy the tags that they use , spray the keywords that they use in the description can work ??? any opinions on this ?? please correct me if i am wrong

GeekOvision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well that was in 2015 so i can tell you now that im about to hit 2k what the trick was in my case and it might work for you.The trick to me was junk content. Or what i call junk content. Fill your channell with as much medium sized videos with silly tittles. Gaming is the easiest in my opininon, all you have to do is lets play. But no more than 5 minutes and while playing them set a trend thats not the usual ones like for example im playing scary games so im going to force screem my lungs off vs im playing a scary game i got scare ******** now i have to eat one full spoon of chillie so youres viewers will know that iven if you faked your reactions, soon or later youre gonna be praying to the toilet gods. Fun stuff like that will grow you quick cuz its not just the video..is you and the video kind of thing going on.
While I agree that that's probably the best way to get views and subs, that wouldn't make me happy at all. I want to do something that makes me as a content creator happy and hopefully make others happy along the way. That's why I'm not really stressing channel growth rn. Still, my experience does show how it's difficult to place a finger on growth because it depends on form of content, trending topics, etc.

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Bet that was how PEWDIEDIE got famous!

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
While I agree that that's probably the best way to get views and subs, that wouldn't make me happy at all. I want to do something that makes me as a content creator happy and hopefully make others happy along the way. That's why I'm not really stressing channel growth rn. Still, my experience does show how it's difficult to place a finger on growth because it depends on form of content, trending topics, etc.
Thats koola and all but do keep in mind that the first 500 its not that important and its just the foundation needed to get that ball rolling.

Reactions: Lock

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just came across some fake movie trailers about
Titanic 2 - Jack's Back 2019 Trailer Remastered and it gained 32M views....are we allowed to make such fake trailers and videos ?

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think niche specific content and strong community with your subscribers is the most important thing to building a following.