Is it best to make your own end screen or use Youtube's

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Im wondering what your opinions on the end screen layout. It is quick and easy to use Youtubes end screen creator but it doesnt add any style. Opinions?

I always use my own stuff. I didn't even know they had one. But I still recommend going on your own. For a few extra minutes in photoshop you can personalize it and customize it as you like

I made my own, but a lot of people use YouTube's. I think either one works fine, as long as you leave the YouTube links.

Just spend some minutes on Photoshop and you will get your own end screen style. Like mine is super simple :)

I think the advantage to the YouTube end screen is that the links are clickable on multiple platforms. If you make your own and use annotations, viewers on mobile won't be able to click on them.

I think the advantage to the YouTube end screen is that the links are clickable on multiple platforms. If you make your own and use annotations, viewers on mobile won't be able to click on them.
That was kinda my concern, I made one but I never used it because the youtube one was so easy. I want to use my own but didnt want the extra work of editing it into my vids and doing the annotations. I could however set it up so it maches the youtube end screen positions....

I usually use YouTube's end screen just because it is easy and simple and you can just click and go right to the next video or subscribe etc. It's also nice because you can more stuff wherever you want! I might try my own eventually!

That was kinda my concern, I made one but I never used it because the youtube one was so easy. I want to use my own but didnt want the extra work of editing it into my vids and doing the annotations. I could however set it up so it maches the youtube end screen positions....

Once you set up an end screen for a video (using the feature), you can then copy it's layout onto your other video if that is what you are worried about. Just hit the import from video button. But yeah I have started using the end screen tool. I like it a lot.

Back