Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Adam, thanks so much.

I've commented on the vid, but my link is wrong. Should be TheEpicmanLives12.

Thanks so much for doing this!

Adam Tan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Adam, thanks so much.

I've commented on the vid, but my link is wrong. Should be TheEpicmanLives12.

Thanks so much for doing this!
Hey man, sorry I made the mistake! I was writing the description just after I woke up this morning and I wasn't concentrating as well as I should have hahaha, it's fixed now :)

MediaSinkPro

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry about that man, I've fixed it now :) And my pleasure, thank you for being the first to contribute!
Don't worry about it it happens. And No problem if you ever decide to do some cool stuff and you need more clips of any sort let me know I like to help lol.

Adam Tan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Don't worry about it it happens. And No problem if you ever decide to do some cool stuff and you need more clips of any sort let me know I like to help lol.
Thank you for your understanding :) It turns out I'm gonna try another collab video and its a new thread in this forum! I'd be thrilled if you submitted another clip for this one :D

Sarah Muscutt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hi Sarah, you can still submit a clip in the next 12 hours if you'd like :) will be uploading at 12am WST.[DOUBLEPOST=1407241965,1407199698][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay submissions closed! Thank you to everyone who contributed, expect the final result to be in the next video I upload tomorrow :)
Dang...
My grandma got sick and I went off the grid for a week... Now I've definitely missed it...