Vlog Introduce yourself in 5 seconds!

I have done mine tell me if you want me to do it again as its a little blurry if you i can re-send in a matter of minutes ?
Anyway I will email it to you?
recieved ?
Hey Kiran, I got your dropbox, video looks sweet :) Only one more person and we got this!![DOUBLEPOST=1406818515,1406734992][/DOUBLEPOST]This project is so close! All it needs is one more video! Anyone can come and please submit a video that'd be awesome :)

Will it be up this week ?
It'll be up whenever I get one more video to make it 12 videos! I'll give it a couple more days and if no one gives a video in I may have to source elsewhere...At the moment I have 11 and that's not going to make 60 seconds :(

Hello there! We would totally be up for this (if there's still room...?), only problem is my other YT-partner is away on holiday this week.

So it all depends on how fast you need it :)

Hello there! We would totally be up for this (if there's still room...?), only problem is my other YT-partner is away on holiday this week.

So it all depends on how fast you need it :)
Hi, like I've said on the original post we just need one more person for the video so that could be you if you send me something relatively soon!

Hi, like I've said on the original post we just need one more person for the video so that could be you if you send me something relatively soon!
Yeah like I said, we can at earliest send you the vid in a week, so if the spot hasn't been filled until then we will gladly do it :)

Make a video with you and your friend beside you on a screen (->skypeing) and introduce yourself that way, would look very cool :p
Haha yes that's an excellent idea :) But yes if I don't receive anything by tomorrow I will probably have to go ahead and make the video anyway otherwise it's been too long...

Back