I do not have an intro but now in my sit in videos I do introduce myself :) But no intro as subscribers would have seen it several time .

I've been youtubing for five years now and back in 2011 intros were a massive thing, everyone had them and they would go on for about 20 seconds. Nowadays not many people have them but if you do just stick to a three second or less thing. It's important that the video starts with the hook, line and sinker rather than a long intro.

I would usually say no to an intro, BUT for pet channels I think its a good idea if you want to build a familiarity with your videos. How will i know after watching 50 cat videos which ones were yours? the familiar branding is all you need. and 2 seconds is more than enough to establish that. :)
Ah this is why you watched (and replied) to my video on youtube. I was thinking that it was a long time since I saw you there :)

Ah this is why you watched (and replied) to my video on youtube. I was thinking that it was a long time since I saw you there :)
haha yeah, to be honest my sub box is pretty cluttered, i need to sort through it so i don't miss uploads. im only subbed to about 10 channels that upload every day everyone else has a slower rate, so youtube always sticks those same 10 at the top for me, i need to dig a little sometimes to see other uploads.

Back