Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Intro or no intro?

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by Furry Gurus, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Don in 5
    Cash:
    $12
    I currently have an intro but after reading through the posts not sure if I should get rid of it. My videos start with the product we will be talking about the intro then the body of the video.

2. LifeofReado
    Cash:
    $8
    I have a 10 second intro, although I do want to alter it but the music is 10 second clip that will stay as it built the brand now I think.

I agree long intros are boring, but it does make the video look more professional if you have one.

3. Justine
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $10
    I've never used an intro (because I genuinely can't want to hire someone to make one and I don't have the time to learn how to make one myself) but I always introduce myself at the beginning of my video! Personally, I don't mind intros unless their incredibly annoying (blasting dubstep or EDM music and just overly flashy; think Ali-A on steroids) but I just don't think they're 100% necessary! But that's just my opinion!