Other Interviewing MMO and online game players [PC]

ahhh I have played soooo many MMO's, used to play runescape, gw1, flyff, martial heroes, AVA, Gunz, spiral knights, I did a bit of TF2 and DC universe, played City of heroes for sometime and Champions online, tried S4 leauge for a bit, I wasn't that good at any of them, well back 8 years ago when I used to play runescape I got to lv 97 I believe, and I played flyff for quite some time. Since then AVA I spent a lot of time on but stopped that now. Now I play APB, was playing Spiral knights very recently but stopped, rusty hearts I didn't play much but plan to carry on later.

I will be playing gw2 in 14hours 35minutes though :D. GW2 the best mmo I have ever played it is so awesome, I've played all the beta events and seriously its so good. (its definitely a WOW killer, never liked WOW)

I don't know if I would be any good to be interviewed though lolz.
Well you can check out my channel and see if you like anything.

ahhh I have played soooo many MMO's, used to play runescape, gw1, flyff, martial heroes, AVA, Gunz, spiral knights, I did a bit of TF2 and DC universe, played City of heroes for sometime and Champions online, tried S4 leauge for a bit, I wasn't that good at any of them, well back 8 years ago when I used to play runescape I got to lv 97 I believe, and I played flyff for quite some time. Since then AVA I spent a lot of time on but stopped that now. Now I play APB, was playing Spiral knights very recently but stopped, rusty hearts I didn't play much but plan to carry on later.

I will be playing gw2 in 14hours 35minutes though :D. GW2 the best mmo I have ever played it is so awesome, I've played all the beta events and seriously its so good. (its definitely a WOW killer, never liked WOW)

I don't know if I would be any good to be interviewed though lolz.
Well you can check out my channel and see if you like anything.
Kind of unrelated but what character are you playing from launch? I was going to do some videos of it when it launched and was wondering if you'd like to join me for the starting areas.

Kind of unrelated but what character are you playing from launch? I was going to do some videos of it when it launched and was wondering if you'd like to join me for the starting areas.
in the betas I tried out mesmer and necromancer sylvari, norn guardian (tiny bit) and warrior, char and human elementalist, and human warrior, oh and human ranger,
from what I've gathered I really love elementalist, mesmer, ranger and warrior.
The class and race that I think will be my favourite but I have tried yet because I wanted to leave something new to start with on release is Asura theif. I believe this will be my main and I shall be starting with this on release. However I will have one character for each race :D (char mesmer, norn warrior, sylvari ranger and human elementalist)

I avoided playing a charr warrior seeing that's what I wanted to play as on release. Is it tomorrow yet? No? Damn it.

Okay! I just got Guild Wars 2 -- this week is going to be stupid busy for me because VMWorld is also going on and I'm covering that for my technology journalism job (poor video games.) I cannot play yet. I am setting up one interview with SatchmoPLAY, but I'll also poke Christopher if I can be sure I've got more time.

Then I'll start responding to other people in the thread like SheikhGames.

VMWorld is a bit of a harsh mistress.

Okay! I just got Guild Wars 2 -- this week is going to be stupid busy for me because VMWorld is also going on and I'm covering that for my technology journalism job (poor video games.) I cannot play yet. I am setting up one interview with SatchmoPLAY, but I'll also poke Christopher if I can be sure I've got more time.

Then I'll start responding to other people in the thread like SheikhGames.

VMWorld is a bit of a harsh mistress.

Looking forward to it!

Just finished my interview with SatchmoPLAY -- I may re-do that with him in the future. We had so many problems, and I even screwed up the sound! (My headset mic, which is excellent, was off so it went through the computer mic, which is terrible.)

Then, we couldn't figure out how to make Guild Wars 2 put us in the same world. Not a good design: force people to pick one home world, but make it difficult for them to get together in the virtual world. Hopefully we can get around that in the future.

He was a brilliant sport about the technical issues.[DOUBLEPOST=1346361356,1346361300][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've played a ton of MMO's as well. I'll join if it's still open. ;)
This is still on!

I'll be going through the people who have replied and getting interviews with them. I am looking forward to getting one with someone in GW2 if I can get into the same instance with someone. Of course, many other MMO games are open for interviews as well.

Alright. Last week was a little too hectic to pick up anyone for an interview, but this week has a lot more time open so I'm messaging people to see if I can't get them on board.

If you want to be part of this, just post a message here and/or if you're already on Skype with me, send me a message and tell me when you've got time. I'm setting aside chunks to do an interview with anyone who is willing.

Just pick your favorite MMO game (and hopefully I have it) and I can meet you there!

Back