Other Interview "Documentary" For very Small, but growing YouTube channels

still seeing how much interest there is. this thread hasn't gotten too many replies. I may have to contact people directly.
this is actually alot of replies for a thread like this, and they're all positive. For example, alot of people are excited about my collab ideas who just never saw it in the feed (think of all the new introductions and questions about partnership and stuff that knock it out) To have this many people saying "yes it's a good idea" on this forum? That's actually a pretty resounding "yes".

I think you shouldn't set a min on 400 subs. I think for this idea its good and nice to have opinions of beginning youtubers too. What do they expect in a year from now being on youtube. Then maybe you can try to contact them in a year again seeing if they have grown etc.
When a youtuber is active for a year or 2 and doesn't have 400 subs its even interesting to ask him questions. Why is he still doing this. Is he changing/improving his content. etc

But its a nice idea.

I love the idea! I would be very interested in doing this. My Youtube channel is DemonDill and I've got 1,250 subscribers and about 200,000 total upload views. So let me know, thanks!
-DemonDill :D

I would love to help. Although I only have 241 Subs and 38.3k views right now, but if Im able to that would be so awesome! My Skype is mastermegalodon just let me know anytime.

Nice idea, and I too would like to help if I can. I've got an educational/science news channel so not exactly the norm here, but as of this moment I've got 321 subscribers, but by the time this starts up perhaps I'll be up to the 400 minimum you've set.

Yeah, branch it out for everyone. People with 400 or so subs don't really need interviews and are already on their way to gain 400 more. Take some of the beginners too with less than 100 subs. People talk as if it's so easy to get 400+ views in 2 years but it's really not. Especially for people with busy lives outside the internet that doesn't give them time to upload as often as they'd like.

if it got branched out to under 400 subs i have some stories to tell, i have been a youtuber since 2005 and never gotten enough coverage, just recently started a collab channel with friends

GG

Back