Inconsistency in manual review of videos

Got the Strike appealed, but it got aged restricted. Says it doesnt violate community guidelines, but THEY FEEL it is not okay for general audience. Problem is I will most likely have to deal with constant strikes and appeal now.

Anyways, my upcoming and more recent videos are of similar nature to those that got the strike. However, it seems that I got them monetized and even confirmed by manual review now... Again, I am confused on what the hell they view as okay. If it is okay for monetization AFTER manual review, it should mean that it is okay for general viewing.

I wouldn't mind age restriction if it was still monetized. Punished for not breaking the rules. lol. Youtube has all sorts of questionable ads.. condom ads for example >.>. Nice for 5 year old kids watching fortnite videos to see condom ads lawl.

The system is a load of ********. I have had many approved with nothing wrong with them, then many "confirmed not suitable" when it is equal to the ones they approved of. Complete BS the whole system it is flawed and punitive without giving any proper explanation when you need one.

Back