In Need To Upgrade My Equiptment For Let's Plays

HaiKaiKan

Hey doods.

I'm doing my best to upgrade my gear to provide higher quality videos. Right now I am using my Playstation 4 to record my gameplay and my laptop is kind of old. Does anyone know any good equiptment for the next upgrade? Im starting to save up for my computer and I'm willing to spend $500- $600.

What do ypu guys think? I will appericate the help.

Hai Kai

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Consider building a computer, you can build a pretty solid PC for $500 - $600. There are plenty of YouTube channels that show you how to if you need to know, also invest in a decent microphone. I recommend a CAD U37 USB Mic from Amazon for about $40 unless you want to spend more then go with a BLUE Snowball or Yeti. I've been using the CAD for almost 3 years I haven't found a reason to replace it.

Consider building a computer, you can build a pretty solid PC for $500 - $600. There are plenty of YouTube channels that show you how to if you need to know, also invest in a decent microphone. I recommend a CAD U37 USB Mic from Amazon for about $40 unless you want to spend more then go with a BLUE Snowball or Yeti. I've been using the CAD for almost 3 years I haven't found a reason to replace it.
Sweet now I have a mic thanks very much :)

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Back