In Need To Upgrade My Equiptment For Let's Plays

HaiKaiKan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey doods.

I'm doing my best to upgrade my gear to provide higher quality videos. Right now I am using my Playstation 4 to record my gameplay and my laptop is kind of old. Does anyone know any good equiptment for the next upgrade? Im starting to save up for my computer and I'm willing to spend $500- $600.

What do ypu guys think? I will appericate the help.

Hai Kai

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you'll need to build a PC. There is many great builds on PCPartPicker that you can check out that fit your budget.

Reactions: HaiKaiKan

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the hardware forum.

TBGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use an Elgato HD60 that is pretty cool if you need a capture card and if you need a mic the Blue Yeti is a good one.

HaiKaiKan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use an Elgato HD60 that is pretty cool if you need a capture card and if you need a mic the Blue Yeti is a good one.
Cool now I have the Capture card I need thank you very much :)

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Consider building a computer, you can build a pretty solid PC for $500 - $600. There are plenty of YouTube channels that show you how to if you need to know, also invest in a decent microphone. I recommend a CAD U37 USB Mic from Amazon for about $40 unless you want to spend more then go with a BLUE Snowball or Yeti. I've been using the CAD for almost 3 years I haven't found a reason to replace it.

HaiKaiKan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Consider building a computer, you can build a pretty solid PC for $500 - $600. There are plenty of YouTube channels that show you how to if you need to know, also invest in a decent microphone. I recommend a CAD U37 USB Mic from Amazon for about $40 unless you want to spend more then go with a BLUE Snowball or Yeti. I've been using the CAD for almost 3 years I haven't found a reason to replace it.
Sweet now I have a mic thanks very much :)

Reactions: jd_techsetupgear