In need of Camera (Budget)

cheeseomar

I am currently in need of a camera to record Youtube content. I would prefer one with 1080p60fps with excellent quality with a max budget of $300. I will use the camera to post videos of my self and do some skits. Thanks in advance and btw I'm pretty new here.

I am currently in need of a camera to record Youtube content. I would prefer one with 1080p60fps with excellent quality with a max budget of $300. I will use the camera to post videos of my self and do some skits. Thanks in advance and btw I'm pretty new here.
Check out the new GoPro Hero +. Also at that price you can probably get a GoPro Hero 3 Black which will easily get that quality. Here's a sample of what that camera can do, this is just 720p. I have a lot of GoPro videos, I really love these cameras.

What kind of videos do you intend to make?
Do you need a screen that rotates so you can see whether you're in frame etc?

I use a Nikon D3200, However if you're looking for a new phone also the Iphone 6 has better video quality than my huge DSLR!

The iPhone 6 has a superb camera when used in plenty of good light, but then, for the cost of an iPhone you'd be able to pick up a great dedicated camera instead, and you have a lower budget....

A small point and shoot would do you well (the only one I used was the Canon S95, so my knowledge is a bit lacking there), but you could possibly pick up a budget level DSLR, maybe the T3i if you could save a bit more???

Back