Short Film In need of actor! (No 'in-person' meet)

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Bwahahaha I was expecting you to link "Cool guys don't look at explosions" but that was awesome too haha
"Omg even his shadow, look at his shadow"
Hahahaha I dies at that. Too funny.

Reactions: Symph

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm very much interested. I'll see if I can record something for you next week. Are you wanting just the panicked guy as a audition piece? Or would you like something along the lines of the creepy character over the webcam? If so is there anything imparticular you would like me to say or basically introduce myself whilst in character?

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm very much interested. I'll see if I can record something for you next week. Are you wanting just the panicked guy as a audition piece? Or would you like something along the lines of the creepy character over the webcam? If so is there anything imparticular you would like me to say or basically introduce myself whilst in character?
Nothing specific you need to say. Just act along the lines of someone who has been driven mentally insane being afraid that something is going to kill them. Definitely try to look mentally insane though lol

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[TE="James Lewis, post: 1275498, member: 15410"]Nothing specific you need to say. Just act along the lines of someone who has been driven mentally insane being afraid that something is going to kill them. Definitely try to look mentally insane though lol[/QUOTE]

I'll just be myself then =-p