Short Film In need of actor! (No 'in-person' meet)

I'm very much interested. I'll see if I can record something for you next week. Are you wanting just the panicked guy as a audition piece? Or would you like something along the lines of the creepy character over the webcam? If so is there anything imparticular you would like me to say or basically introduce myself whilst in character?

I'm very much interested. I'll see if I can record something for you next week. Are you wanting just the panicked guy as a audition piece? Or would you like something along the lines of the creepy character over the webcam? If so is there anything imparticular you would like me to say or basically introduce myself whilst in character?
Nothing specific you need to say. Just act along the lines of someone who has been driven mentally insane being afraid that something is going to kill them. Definitely try to look mentally insane though lol

[TE="James Lewis, post: 1275498, member: 15410"]Nothing specific you need to say. Just act along the lines of someone who has been driven mentally insane being afraid that something is going to kill them. Definitely try to look mentally insane though lol[/QUOTE]

I'll just be myself then =-p

Back