IM REVIEWING CHANNELS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bud, seeing as you're offering I'd love some feedback =D

I know from your previous posts in this thread you're not a massive gaming fan but I'd like to request feedback anyways =D

LOL dude...I barely need to look at your channel to get the idea that your going down the right path...

Good thumbnails...good channel art...good picture...good content

I dont really have any specific criticism...

my advice is to think about demographics and about what people would would watch your s**t.....12 year old girls? or maybe 30 year old men? this helps to focus the channel...lol...I think U got it dude[DOUBLEPOST=1455947050,1455947021][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, thank you! I AM a f***ing weirdo! :D Thank you so much for taking the time to give me honest notes. I really appreciate it.
no problem...email me anytime[DOUBLEPOST=1455947345][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey could you review my channel if you have the time? It would be very much appreciated.
I kinda hate reviewing game channels...but whatever...

lets get to the point...no one wants to watch your videos because they dont have a reason to...you have to BECOME a personality that people want to see every week! show your face more...change your channel picture to a pic of you...no one wants to sit and watch u play a game! they want to be entertained or whatever

I like your thumbnails...keep them consistent...that is good

Use better quality and editing and U should be set dude... I think your doing alright[DOUBLEPOST=1455947591][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love a channel review! I have a range of videos from serious to sh*tpost so I'm ready to cry lol.

f**k it...I think your set...

U post s**t but people like it...and some of your stuff is actually good stuff...U must market yourself well or whatever

I dont have much to say..your obviously doing just fine

LOL dude...I barely need to look at your channel to get the idea that your going down the right path...

Good thumbnails...good channel art...good picture...good content

I dont really have any specific criticism...

my advice is to think about demographics and about what people would would watch your s**t.....12 year old girls? or maybe 30 year old men? this helps to focus the channel...lol...I think U got it dude..

Wow, cheers dude! I appreciate the critique/ego boost XD

I'm doing my best to cater to my demographics but I think the trouble I'm having is Gaming is very oversaturated with rubbish/mediocre content so it's tough to wade through it.

Tell me if U want it...and I'll totally tell U wat I think...Im kinda honest doooeee...so like...be ready to cry or whatever
Hey you! You reviewed my channel awhile back and I'm just wondering if you could review my channel again?:) I just want to know what I've improved on since then! I really appreciate your feedback.

Hey what's up man! Would love it if you could give us some feedback on our videos :) The only way is up right, so be as constructive as you can positive/negative you can only learn from your mistakes. Have a good day bro !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back