IM REVIEWING CHANNELS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bud, seeing as you're offering I'd love some feedback =D

I know from your previous posts in this thread you're not a massive gaming fan but I'd like to request feedback anyways =D

I would love a channel review! I have a range of videos from serious to sh*tpost so I'm ready to cry lol.

:poop:I'm guessing you hated mine so much that you couldn't bare to scold me for my suckyness lol
heyo...lol sorry it took so long...Im busy and s**t...but anyway...I watched a few of your vids

your attractive so...thats good for you...BUT Imma just get to the advice part

Your channel is like...super amateur...get more thumbnails! and make content that people will actually want to watch!

I love you cover photo...I think its great

I think people would like your personality too....

My real advice is just to harness your skill and use it to your advantage...make vids that are more concentrated and edited...

make s**t that people will like...and try to figure out exactly what U wanna do wit your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1455946204,1455945941][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, that's weird. It works when I click on it...

OK so wassup!

I guess your channel is more of a glamour channel or whatever...thats cool..

I think Ur doing everything right...ootd and fashion and all that s**t

good thumbnails...good cover photo...and a good profile...I like it

I think as a beauty channel your doing fine...I'm not sure where to give U any advice...good job

heyo...lol sorry it took so long...Im busy and s**t...but anyway...I watched a few of your vids

your attractive so...thats good for you...BUT Imma just get to the advice part

Your channel is like...super amateur...get more thumbnails! and make content that people will actually want to watch!

I love you cover photo...I think its great

I think people would like your personality too....

My real advice is just to harness your skill and use it to your advantage...make vids that are more concentrated and edited...

make s**t that people will like...and try to figure out exactly what U wanna do wit your channel

Well thank you kind sir! haha

I DO need more thumbnails. I'm a butt and I'm trying to brainstorm what I can do that's not horrible! I'll get it.
Yeah, I want people to watch me, but I want to do stuff that I enjoy doing. In your opinion, what is my "skill" that I need to harness? It's easier when an outsider looks in.

Appreciate the feedback, let me know what you think!
OK SO...first off... your editing is SUPER crisp and I love that...your thumbnails are awesome too...so is all the art on this channel

I've never seen a channel quite like yours...its almost as though U make music videos! its amazing tbh...I love that...

The problem occurs when it comes to your demographic...who is going to want to watch your stuff? I think its cool stuff...but idk if I would subscribe to watch more...

My personal advice is to make ACTUAL music videos...like...do what U do...because its awesome...but do it to some popular music...and then u will get TONS of subs and likes and shares and s**t...Personally I think your stuff is awesome...the problem is getting it to people and getting people to watch consistantly...Imma sub to you just cuz I wanna see what U will do next[DOUBLEPOST=1455946779,1455946673][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well thank you kind sir! haha

I DO need more thumbnails. I'm a butt and I'm trying to brainstorm what I can do that's not horrible! I'll get it.
Yeah, I want people to watch me, but I want to do stuff that I enjoy doing. In your opinion, what is my "skill" that I need to harness? It's easier when an outsider looks in.

I think your skill is really just being weird as s**t tbh...your like...a f*****g weirdo...and people would like that...just make weird awkward funny videos...but make them more professional...try to ground them...make them more friendly and less boring to viewers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back