So i have never done and actually made a series before! This will be my first time but is it okay that i make a Horror game series? It might just be me in the videos playing horror games getting scared lol. I'm going to be playing Daylight Horror PS4 game! Will it be okay to record a gaming Horror series it's a new thing i'm doing on my channel what do you think? :)

Hope you are all okay!
I personally really enjoy when YouTubers have a series made and have them all plugged into a Playlist.

It gives me the ability to add the Playlist for later or basically "binge" on them all at once.

Spooky games are enjoyable to watch especially if you have a face cam and are energetic. Horror game playthroughs are one of my favorite things to record as well.

I look forward to checking it out.

I personally really enjoy when YouTubers have a series made and have them all plugged into a Playlist.

It gives me the ability to add the Playlist for later or basically "binge" on them all at once.

Spooky games are enjoyable to watch especially if you have a face cam and are energetic. Horror game playthroughs are one of my favorite things to record as well.

I look forward to checking it out.

Thank you ever so much! :) i am trying to be myself in these videos, and entertain you all :D I hope that this new series will keep you occupied :D[DOUBLEPOST=1492709794,1492709717][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha no problem dude! :D

Hey mate, i'm about to upload part 2 of the new series! Is this okay for the title, GLOWSTICKS ARE MY FRIEND! - Daylight - Horror gameplay - Part 2 is that okay? :)

Back