I'm making a Horror gaming series!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yes! i look forward to it! i love the fact of other people are wanting to try new/different things, good way to gain experience and it allows you to gain some freedom :D don't limit yourself and play whatever you feel like playing :D imma go over to your channel right now! :)
Thank you! :D i will :) and thank you so much i really appreciate it! :)

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you personally enjoy playing horror games and it's what you want to add to your channel then I say go for it! :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Teknickel 10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
So i have never done and actually made a series before! This will be my first time but is it okay that i make a Horror game series? It might just be me in the videos playing horror games getting scared lol. I'm going to be playing Daylight Horror PS4 game! Will it be okay to record a gaming Horror series it's a new thing i'm doing on my channel what do you think? :)

Hope you are all okay!
I personally really enjoy when YouTubers have a series made and have them all plugged into a Playlist.

It gives me the ability to add the Playlist for later or basically "binge" on them all at once.

Spooky games are enjoyable to watch especially if you have a face cam and are energetic. Horror game playthroughs are one of my favorite things to record as well.

I look forward to checking it out.

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally really enjoy when YouTubers have a series made and have them all plugged into a Playlist.

It gives me the ability to add the Playlist for later or basically "binge" on them all at once.

Spooky games are enjoyable to watch especially if you have a face cam and are energetic. Horror game playthroughs are one of my favorite things to record as well.

I look forward to checking it out.
Thank you ever so much! :) i am trying to be myself in these videos, and entertain you all :D I hope that this new series will keep you occupied :D[DOUBLEPOST=1492709794,1492709717][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha no problem dude! :D
Hey mate, i'm about to upload part 2 of the new series! Is this okay for the title, GLOWSTICKS ARE MY FRIEND! - Daylight - Horror gameplay - Part 2 is that okay? :)

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah go for it. Play what makes you happy and what you will have fun with. Those make the best kind of videos. Sounds like this game will do just that for you!