I'm about to hit 1000 SUBS! 4 to go. I'm excited about that, and also looking for some feedback.

Ross

Hey, I pretty much covered it in the title but yeah exciting day for me I think!
If there's anything you think I should work on with my channel, I'm really interested to find out
what I can improve on!
Thanks all.
YouTube/rossco9992

Great tutorials you got on your channel, I subscribed you to help you out with reacing the 1000 subs. :)
Also I'm a musician as well (well sorta) and I was thinking about buying a cajon myself - do you happen to know how much it would cost for me? Making my own beats would spice up my covers a bit. :p

Hey, I pretty much covered it in the title but yeah exciting day for me I think!
If there's anything you think I should work on with my channel, I'm really interested to find out
what I can improve on!
Thanks all.
YouTube/rossco9992
nice stuff...you have great stuff so far...I jus saw your latest video! I subbed to you to help out...If i think of anything I'll let you know!
:D

Great tutorials you got on your channel, I subscribed you to help you out with reacing the 1000 subs. :)
Also I'm a musician as well (well sorta) and I was thinking about buying a cajon myself - do you happen to know how much it would cost for me? Making my own beats would spice up my covers a bit. :p
Thanks for the subscribe! I think between $100 and $300 is a good price range for a cajon. Making your own beats sounds like a great idea!

Back