I'm about to hit 1000 SUBS! 4 to go. I'm excited about that, and also looking for some feedback.

Ross

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, I pretty much covered it in the title but yeah exciting day for me I think!
If there's anything you think I should work on with my channel, I'm really interested to find out
what I can improve on!
Thanks all.
YouTube/rossco9992

Peter

Obsessed Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Great tutorials you got on your channel, I subscribed you to help you out with reacing the 1000 subs. :)
Also I'm a musician as well (well sorta) and I was thinking about buying a cajon myself - do you happen to know how much it would cost for me? Making my own beats would spice up my covers a bit. :p

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey, I pretty much covered it in the title but yeah exciting day for me I think!
If there's anything you think I should work on with my channel, I'm really interested to find out
what I can improve on!
Thanks all.
YouTube/rossco9992
nice stuff...you have great stuff so far...I jus saw your latest video! I subbed to you to help out...If i think of anything I'll let you know!
:D

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
thats really great.
hope you get there soon.

Ross

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Great tutorials you got on your channel, I subscribed you to help you out with reacing the 1000 subs. :)
Also I'm a musician as well (well sorta) and I was thinking about buying a cajon myself - do you happen to know how much it would cost for me? Making my own beats would spice up my covers a bit. :p
Thanks for the subscribe! I think between $100 and $300 is a good price range for a cajon. Making your own beats sounds like a great idea!