Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Music I'll play guitar and you sing, deal? :) [mainstream/pop/top40]

Discussion in 'Music' started by Acousticbits, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Acousticbits
    Cash:
    $33
    Looking to make a simple collab video! I'll play guitar, you sing. I'll handle all the audio and video editing.

Before you reply, please make sure you....

1) can actually sing!
    2) are able to record using some decent equipment... I'm not asking for anything crazy, but come on....your built in laptop microphone ain't gonna cut it.
    3) have a sub base... although not a strict requirement

My number one priority is to make a quality video! any potential subs gained for me would just be icing on the cake. I'll take a talented singer with 2 subs over a crappy singer with 20K subs any day!

2. Hildandia
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $26
    Hey there :) I'm a singer if you're interested? I have a blue yeti microphone and a decent camera. You can check out my voice on my channel and see if it would suit the kind of stuff you do?

3. Acousticbits
    Cash:
    $33
    thanks for the reply! I'm at work right now but ill check you out when i get home~

Hildandia likes this.
  4. Hildandia
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $26
    Okay :)

5. Kadi Music
    Cash:
    $8
    would be really cool to do a collab with you :) check out my channel and if your up for it then send me an email : kadianfoster@gmail.com

6. kingmartinez1
    Cash:
    $8
    im up for it i use a blue yeti and can make some decent music

7. Jordan Levy
    Cash:
    $62
    If it's not too late I am definitely interested in a collaboration. Feel free to check out my channel and you can contact me at jordanlevymusic@gmail.com