If you had $1000 to throw at youtube to increase your Subscriber base. How would you spend it?

Order 1,000 hamburgers at McDonalds and make a video of you and your friends trying to finish all of them.
loljk

Identify your most successful videos or wait until you have such. Copy all the demographics, discovery and any other useful data from their YouTube Analytics into Google adwords settings (keywords, interests, location and so on and so on). Don't use all the 1000$ - try with much smaller amount (100$ or less). See what happens. If successful eventually repeat it.

Identify your most successful videos or wait until you have such. Copy all the demographics, discovery and any other useful data from their YouTube Analytics into Google adwords settings (keywords, interests, location and so on and so on). Don't use all the 1000$ - try with much smaller amount (100$ or less). See what happens. If successful eventually repeat it.

I agree with this!

Also, I personally would put the money (or a good portion of the money) towards better equipment, just so I can put out higher quality videos. I mean it all depends on how you ultimately want to be seen!

Back