Ideas for Skits

PrinceTaz

Yo, I am looking for people who can write good, funny scripts that I could act out and put on my channel. It's not paid but I will credit you either at the beginning, end, or description of the video. It can be a solo script or more people can be involved. Contact me here or at taziamoma@gmail.com .

what usually helps me is finding what props i have or im willing to buy to help me come up with skits.

going to your nearest party city store definitely helps you visualize videos with certain costume ideas.

what usually helps me is finding what props i have or im willing to buy to help me come up with skits.

going to your nearest party city store definitely helps you visualize videos with certain costume ideas.
Solo? Or assuming you will have other actors with you?

Solo? Or assuming you will have other actors with you?

usually solo, then ill think of adding people depending on the prop...ive actually done some videos solo as the director, the protagonist and as the antagonist. just shoot the scenes as the "good guy" and then react as the "bad guy" and edit it to make sense in post...i have examples on my youtube but this site wont let me link you...just search for the humble juanb on there then look for a video called "the creep" i did that one alone.

usually solo, then ill think of adding people depending on the prop...ive actually done some videos solo as the director, the protagonist and as the antagonist. just shoot the scenes as the "good guy" and then react as the "bad guy" and edit it to make sense in post...i have examples on my youtube but this site wont let me link you...just search for the humble juanb on there then look for a video called "the creep" i did that one alone.

Hi,

I just watched a couple of videos on your channel. I like your videos! I subscribed! I always wanted to film and direct my own skits! Right now, I'm just filming myself delivering Monologues. Maybe you can check it out.

Hi,

I just watched a couple of videos on your channel. I like your videos! I subscribed! I always wanted to film and direct my own skits! Right now, I'm just filming myself delivering Monologues. Maybe you can check it out.

subscribed! ill check your page out once im done with work and we can talk about working on something.

Back