I'd like your opinion on PS4's share button

Use a controller on the PC.
The only games that are even close to tempting to play on PC (to me) are shooter games (mainly just because I love BF3 and it would be SO much better with 64 players), and you'd be out of your damn mind to use a controller against people using keyboard + mouse :p

I like my consoles, a lot of games that I play never get released on PC so it's just not something that's worth the cost for me.

there will be tons of new LP'ers and clips, but most of them will suck,

I think there will be lots more emphasis on PC exclusives with LP'ers trying to be different from "the console noobz"

If it's just straight LP that's not edited then it will be a dime a dozen and that kinda of video is boring to watch anyways. Will it even let you provide commentary over the video?

As for the console vs pc war lol. Unfortunately most developers create games for consoles because they sell better. So a lot of games are locked at 30fps or crappy console graphic settings. Even if you own a beastly machine, playing a console port is the crapz. So the better the consoles, the better your ports.

For the record I game on everything.

Back