I'd like your opinion on PS4's share button

I also heard you will be able to record gameplay and upload straight to sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
IMO, these console are great, but the cost is getting silly! Over £400 for a console is way too much, especially for one that may have limitations with the ability to play used games - important when new games cost around £60 each! I like games just as much as the next person, but sorry, Im not spending that much one a game! I'd rather spend that money and take the kids on a day out![DOUBLEPOST=1369768533,1369768381][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bear in mind the console cost is a one off. You then don't have any worry about whether a game released a year or two down the line will run at max res etc. A PC is more costly over the same lifetime since you need to update the graphics card etc every so often, which aren't cheap alone.

Personally I prefer the ease of consoles. Knowing I don't need to check recommended specs etc at all. Knowing it will just run the way developers intended it to. Its just the cost of the console and the games that put me off now!

Thats why i prefer console too

Problem with that is that most people can't afford a PC good enough to play most games on properly

For the price of a ps4 you can get a PC that can run Battlefield 3 I think :p

But i'm not a big fan of all the social media options on consoles. Actually I rarely use online or those social media options on a console. I rather play the game singleplayer or old fashion splitscreen, so I don't think I will be using the share button.

But i'm not a big fan of all the social media options on consoles. Actually I rarely use online or those social media options on a console. I rather play the game singleplayer or old fashion splitscreen, so I don't think I will be using the share button.

Same here! I used to just play the game single player. Maybe try out multiplayer via XBox Live for a bit, and that's it!

For the price of a ps4 you can get a PC that can run Battlefield 3 I think

I am sorry to say it but that is so wrong!
In my country PC for games like battlefield 3 is about 800 $
while Ps3 is 300$
Again I know you said about Ps4 but we don't know the price so I prefer if you were a gamer than buy urself a Ps3

I won't be using any of the new features that aren't already on the current consoles, social media can go screw itself, i play for the games, not the damn tv that microsoft has such a hard on for

I am sorry to say it but that is so wrong!
In my country PC for games like battlefield 3 is about 800 $
while Ps3 is 300$
Again I know you said about Ps4 but we don't know the price so I prefer if you were a gamer than buy urself a Ps3

Uhm what kind of store do you buy your PC's? xD I mean when you put one together yourself you will find some cheap ones for a few 100 $, and I know there are some on Ebay for a few 100 $ as well that can play Battlefield. A friend of mine bought a very good PC for a low price (just a little more than the 300$).

Uhm what kind of store do you buy your PC's? xD I mean when you put one together yourself you will find some cheap ones for a few 100 $, and I know there are some on Ebay for a few 100 $ as well that can play Battlefield. A friend of mine bought a very good PC for a low price (just a little more than the 300$).

This is going to be a tough :D
I live in Bosnia!

Because they update every few months and parts can be swapped out, unlike console where it's only every 5 years or so

Games are more expensive on consols though.

The discussions that you need to change parts for pc all the time is bs and doesnt apply to the same extent that it once did. If you buy a pc that have the same specs as a newly released console you'll be able to use that pc for the same lenght as that console. You just have knock down the graphics to the same level as the console. Game developers are held back just because of outdated hardware in consoles

Back